If you’re in an accident:
- Remain calm.
- Check for injuries.
- Call the police, even if it seems like a minor accident.
- Make note of the details:
- Driver’s Name
- Driver’s Phone Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Vehicle Description
- License Plate Number
- Insurance Policy Information
- Witness names and phone numbers
- Do not admit fault.
- Discuss the accident only with the police and our claim representatives.
How to Report a Claim
If you are in an accident or suffer a loss involving your vehicle, you can report a claim by doing one of the following:
- Fill out a claim form on this page. A claims representative will then contact you to begin the claim process. Be sure to provide current contact information.
- Call 877-340-7325 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday to speak directly with a claim representative.
- Call 800-777-0404 before 8 a.m. CST or after 5 p.m. CST, or on weekends. Then press “1” for Claims, and leave a detailed voice message.
- Send a fax to 888-306-9539 with a detailed message and contact information.
- Write to us at:
PO BOX 4756
TULSA OK 74159-0756
For an update on an existing claim, contact your adjuster directly at 800-777-0404.
Report Suspected Fraud:
If you suspect that a fraudulent claim has been made, please report it to your adjuster, or contact us directly at 877-340-7325 to speak with an Equity claim supervisor.
Any person who knowingly, and with intent to injure, defraud, or to deceive an insurer, makes any claims for the proceeds of an insurance policy containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony.